Tuesday 31 January 2012

EVENT: Topshop, Jam Factory Melbourne

  

 

I've been meaning to go to the new Topshop store at the Jam Factory, Melbourne since it opened before Christmas last year. It reminded me of the wonderful times I spent overseas. I can't believe that it's been over two years since I had last stepped into a Topshop store. Craziness!

I fell in love with pretty much everything in store - especially the blue heels with the perspex heel, the mauve heel with the copper heel and this Topman jumper below. The XL looked amazing on as a dress! But at $92, it was just a little bit out of my price range for the moment. Shame though :\

x


* Sorry the photos aren't the best. I took them on my phone because I was super paranoid that I was going to get in trouble for taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...