Saturday 28 January 2012

EVENT: Afternoon Drinks at Doyles


  

  

I went out for lunch today followed by drinks on the water. It was with family, so of course, the talks were more like intreragations (aka the kind of conversations that are horrible and uncomfortable, that you don't want to discuss - so that naturally, they feel the need to bring it all up at every family social gathering).

Still, it wasn't all bad. The sun was out and there was a light breeze. I stayed in the shade (I was cursed - or blessed - with pale skin so being out in the sun leads to burning - aka looking like a lobster - followed by peeling - not pretty - and then an army of new found freckles - I have enough).

All I needed was a lounge chair and a cocktail and it would have been perfection.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...