Wednesday 1 February 2012

VIDEO: Colder Weather by Zac Brown Band


People always tell me how random my music taste is. And it's true. If you were to put my ipod on random for one hour you could hear a mix of Il Divo, Brad Paisley, System of the Down, Glee, Tom Jones, Hanson, Pink, Bon Jovi, Russell Watson, Anthony Warlow and so on.

I don't necessarily have a favourite. Even the singer I call my favourite, I can't listen to all the time. Sometimes, I'm in the mood for pop, sometimes rock, sometimes oldies, sometimes country. It's just the way I am. I am however, a total sucker for a ballad with a country twang. I went absolutely nuts when I  first heard this song. It's gorgeous and mucho repeated on my ipod playlist at the moment.

Enjoy!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...