Sunday 25 March 2012

EVENT: Design Your Own Shoe


I showed these on my last blog and everyone really liked them - so as my old blog is closed, I thought I would share it on this one too. For my class last year, we had to design our own crazy shoe design. It didn't necessarily have to be wearable but it had to be unusual.

My shoe is the blue one above. I wanted it to look like a wedding cake - as random as that sounds. The white around the sides are the frosting, the blue is gel icing and the petals are layers of the cake. I tried, but I think it came out looking a bit like a tissue box. But I love it anyway and it proudly sits in my room for all to see.

The black shoe above completes the pair - which my friend designed. I've included more from my class under the cut :)

x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...