Thursday 5 April 2012

EVENT: All Day Movie Marathon



Yesterday my best friend and I had a BIG movie marathon at my house. All my friends are on holidays so it's a perfect time to catch up with everybody. Our marathon started at 11am and went to around 1am - then, after sleep, it continued the next morning. We watched Flatliners, Little Shop Of Horrors (I love Rick Moranis!), Teaching Mrs Tingle, Wild Target, Roxanne, Can't Hardly Wait and Vampires Kiss. Last time we had a marathon we watched Mannequin, Bachelor Party, Bill and Ted Excellent Adventure and Bogus Journey, The Burbs, Dance Til Dawn and The Lost Boys. So it seems like 7 is our magic number.

Also, sometimes I like to pretend I'm a better cook than I actually am. So we decided to experiment with different ingredients. For lunch we had Spinach, pear, walnut and blue cheese salad - which might I add, was beyond delish! - and for dinner we had Eggplant Parmigiana - which was equally delish! We also had lots of junk food. I made banana chocolate mini cupcakes - which didn't work due to the icing being way too runny but they were very tasty. And we also drank lots and lots of wine - after around 12 hours of drinking, you can imagine how tipsy we felt :\

I used the rest of the blue cheese to make a blue cheese sauce for my Spinach and Ricotta Agnolotti for dinner that night. It was a lot of fun though and I can't wait until I have nother marathon :)

x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...