Sunday 1 April 2012

BLOG: Thankyou!

THANKYOU!

I want to say a HUGE thank you to everybody who visited Cry Little Sister this month! My views in March almost doubled February. I wasn't expecting it and I'm so grateful. Thank you to everyone who left a comment, followed me on Blog Lovin', Fashiolista and/or Blogger.

I never expected my little blog to grow so fast in such a short amount of time. CLS started as a little place where I could share my likes. And to be honest, I didn't know if anybody would be interested at all - so it's nice to know that people do.

Every visitor makes my smile just that little bit brighter. I really am grateful. So from the bottom of my heart, again, THANK YOU! I hope to continue to make my blog bigger and better than ever!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...