Monday 14 May 2012

EVENT: Mother's Day Sunday


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
... well, for yesterday anyway.

I hope everyone had a lovely day. I went out with my family to a German-themed restaurant called The Cuckoo. I've been going there since I was a kid but I hadn't been there for a while. They have an all you can eat buffet and live entertainment, so my sister and I thought it would be a nice way to celebrate the day. We had time to check out the Olinda shops before lunch which was lovely even though it was freezing cold!

All the food was lovely - except the cinnamon pasta dish which wasn't to my liking, especially when I thought it was just cheesy vegetarian pasta :\ It was really crowded so there was big lines to get your food but that died down during different times. I especially liked the vegetable pizza and potato pancakes. Oh and the gluten free chocolate cake was delish too!

I wore my purple trench coat and striped dress (both Portmans) but the photo I got (above) didn't show any of it :\ I do so love the photo above that I got with my Mum. I make a pretty sexy guy, no? I mean, come on, look at those legs! But moreso, check out my Mum's rack?! Wow! Haha!

x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...