Wednesday 9 May 2012

LOVE: Factory Girl Trapeze Dress by Purple Ginger


Factory Girl Trapeze Dress by Purple Ginger via Frock You - a potential wedding dress, perhaps?

I tried on the Ojay dress I liked on Monday and it didn't suit sadly :'( It was too long and the "waist" line of the dress sat too low. I found the perfect pair of cork black heels at Rubi Shoes on sale for $15 but they only had sizes 40/41 (9/10 AUS) and I'm a size 37/6 so I was disappointed.

And sorry for the lack of posts this week. I have the flu and have been spending each day in bed watching TV. Monday was hell - I knew I shouldn't have gone out when I was feeling so bad. I haven't really slept in two days - just naps here and there :\ I'm hoping I'm better by the weekend though.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...