Saturday 9 June 2012

BLOG: 13 Questions

I saw (well I guess heard?) there is 13 questions going around YouTube so I thought it might be a bit of fun to do it on my blog. My friend tagged me to do it but as I'm not quite ready to be a YouTube "star" yet, I'll just blog them instead :) I also haven't done a Q&A on here before - I'm not sure if anyone would be interested? Maybe let me know either way.

x

1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I actually don't think I've ever been to Starbucks. If I have, I don't remember. I don't drink any hot drinks (I used to fruity-flavoured tea but I haven't for a long time). I prefer to drink soda or water. So short of a muffin or snack, I probably wouldn't order anything.

2. What is one thing in your closet that you couldn't live without?
My style is constantly changing so that's hard to say. I guess my Little Black Dress would be the item that would be hardest to live without and replace. It's the perfect dress for all occasions. I've worn it so many times!

3. What is one thing that most people probably won't know about you?
My first kiss was out the front of a graveyard. Weird, yes? It's a long story but it's the truth.

4. Name one thing you want to do before you die?
I've always wanted to crush grapes into wine with my feet like the olden days. (Too weird?)

5. What's one food that you cannot live without?
Spinach. I eat it more than anything else.

6. A quote/phrase you live your life by?
I don't have a quote or phrase but I try to treat everyone with kindness. I guess, I don't judge a book by its cover would be the closest quote I live by.

7. What do you like about the Blogger (changed from Youtube) community?
I like that most people are really kind and supportive of your individual style. If I see a look that might not be my style, I can still appreciate how stylish and put together others can be. I also think that there's great opportunities out there for bloggers. The support of, not only other bloggers, but, also, companies and magazines etc is really amazing. It's an amazing social medium to be a part of.

8. What do you dislike about the Blogger (changed from Youtube) community?
Some people can be really harsh with their comments. I believe that if you don't like a look it's better to say something like 'It's not to my liking but I can appreciate the look' rather than 'It's horrible and I hate it' etc. Be constructive, rather than just mean.

9. What is your number 1 most listened song?
I have a 120GB iPod so I have a HUGE collection of music. My music is based on mood so I don't really have one overall song that I listen to the most. My favourite song ever is 'I'll Be' by Edwin McCain but I do listen to 'Georgia on my Mind' by Michael Bolton a lot because it's simply amazing! Lately, though, I've been listening to a lot of new stuff by Hanson because I'm trying to learn the lyrics for their upcoming concert.

10. Your favourite number?
Eleven. Always has been.

11. Name two hobbies?
I love yoga and pilates. I started doing it when I lived in Holland. I've always wanted to learn the tango so that's something that I'd like to learn in the future. I also like to draw and sketch as much as possible.

12. Two pet peeves?
I will never understand cruelty to animals, that's number 1. Secondly, I dislike when people say they hate something if they've never given it a go. That goes for movies, foods, fads, fashion, everything.

13. Name a guilty pleasure?
I'm a bit of a nerd so I love to nerd-out and talk nerd with other nerds about nerdy things =P

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...