Wednesday 11 July 2012

LOVE: Calypso Tank by Sportsgirl



I have such a love/hate relationship with shopping. I love it because I love to see all the amazing items that you can play around with (even if sometimes you have no intention of buying ;)) but the hatred comes from not being able to buy every little thing that you see. I guess that's a reason why I like shopping with/for other people because their happiness makes me happy. It's a great feeling to know that somebody else is happy with their purchases.

Speaking of which, I hope this week to buy a very gorgeous dress I've had my eye on.

I went shopping last Saturday and saw so many amazing things including this Calypso Tank by Sportsgirl. It combines my love of bright yellow with a sort of aztec-like design. I saw other amazing pieces which will be on my blog soon.

At the moment my internet is a bit sketchy and cuts out like crazy! If I disappear for a little while - I'm sorry - but it's simply out of my control :\ Hopefully it'll be sorted before then.

Enjoy your week everybody!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...