Friday 20 July 2012

LOVE: Drape Jersey Pleather Jacket by Kenji


Sometimes it's good idea not to check something out online after you've seen it in store - because it can sometimes turn you off. On the other hand, sometimes you may see something online and hate the look of it when you see it instore (that's happened to me on numerous occasions!). The internet is a wacky medium sometimes.

I loved this Drape Jersey Pleather Jacket by Kenji via Miss Shop - Myer when I saw it instore but somehow, it looks so much different and unappealing online. I love the drape look, the different textures, the cut and yet somehow, now I kinda don't.

And then I tried it on the other day and I fell in love with it all over again! It's a vicious cycle, lol.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...