Wednesday 25 July 2012

LOVE: Neon Contrast Shirt by Sportsgirl


Sorry for the lack of posts. With work and commitements, it's been hard to find time to post but I'm back - and happy to be back! I did some light shopping yesterday and very much liked this Neon Contrast Shirt by Sportsgirl. I'm still very much trying to find the leggings I like from Cotton On but still, no luck :\ I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

In other non-related news - My tickets for MSFM arrived in the mail on Monday =D, my Ipod dock died on me - my second one in a month (I have the worst luck ever!) and I've been trying to rush season 2 of The Almighty Johnsons on DVD as that arrived yesterday in the mail.

I'll have more for you later :) Happy Hump Day!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...