Friday 27 July 2012

NEW: Cosmic Floral Wide PJ Pant by Peter Alexander and Above The Knuckle Rings by Love Hearts and Crosses


I bought these Cosmic Floral Wide PJ Pant by Peter Alexander last week and have been living in them ever since - I just hadn't gotten around to putting them up here. I had a conversation with the lovely lady working in the store that I hadn't bought any PA stuff since the Ballerina range (I have a big PA collection!)

These Above The Knuckle Rings by Love Hearts and Crosses came in the mail this week and I couldn't be happier. I've been looking for some cheap above the knuckle rings for a while - just so I can try them out to see if I like the look or not. Depending on how much I wear them, I might buy more styles and colours in the near future :)

Have a great weekend everybody!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...