Friday 6 July 2012

NEW: Fiorelli Bag, Kmart Boots and Bevilles Bracelet


Last weekend, I bought a bag from Fiorelli, wedge boots from Kmart and a bracelet from Bevilles. They were all bargains! I got 25% off the bag because the nice shop lady liked that I didn't buy/like leather products, the shoes were under $20 and the bracelet was on sale for about $6 (I snagged the last one!)

Unfortunately, I have to take the shoes back because they are a bit big. If I can find a smaller size than I will replace them, otherwise I'll try and find a replacement sometime in the future. I was bummed though because they are so comfy and a little higher than my other wedge boots. I wanted to wear them last Sunday but obviously couldn't :\

Also 'Booky Wook' by Russell Brand came in the mail on Tuesday. I'm so pleased! I have 'Booky Wook 2' but I figured I should probably read them in order and now I can :) It's been a good week!

Enjoy your weekend everybody!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...