Saturday 25 August 2012

BLOG: Instagram - Part I

Ever since Instagram was released for Android, I have been obsessed with taking photos and putting them online. My Instagram is private due to some personal photos on there that I don't want to share :\ But I've seen other people share their Instagram photos on their blog and I always enjoy it, so I thought I would do the same :)

I have six parts planned so far but will post more once I have a bit of a collection growing again :)



1-3 / Capsicums. An amusing Hercules review at JB Hi-Fi. Cupcakes.
4-6 / Manicure table. Boots I liked from Harris Scarfe. Walnut, Spinach, Pear and Blue Cheese salad*.
7-9 / My Dad's birthday card. Tiga sleeping. Tiga sitting on my window sill.

* as seen [here]

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...