Wednesday 1 August 2012

LOOKBOOK: Summer 2012 by Cue

snippets via | cue

I've said it a million times before - and just in case I haven't, I'll say it again - I LOVE CUE! I always have and always will. Cue is my favourite Australian store but sadly, due to the prices, I rarely shop there. It's just a little above my price range - I try not to spend over $100 on one piece.

Funny though as the most amazing piece from Cue I own is a dress that originally sold in stores for $395. It sold out quite quickly and when I went to buy one, the only size left was a 6. I searched online and fought hard to win my size on eBay and got it for around $160 - which I was over joyed with! I have dressed it down during the day and dressed it up on special occasions (for example: Mary Poppins de musical premiere in Scheveningen, Netherlands in 2010). I'm also thinking I will probably wear it to the Caulfield Cup this year =D

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the Summer 2012 Lookbook as much as I do. I couldn't find credits - sorry - but whoever styles the Cue lookbook, I am envious of you - could I please have your job?

x

PS. Can you believe that it's already August?! Where has this year gone?!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...