Thursday 2 August 2012

LOVE: Faux Fur Vest by Avon


I've said it before, but I'm very much about versatility. It pains me when I buy something and I can only wear it for certain occasions - I always try to get the most out of my wardrobe even if something may be said 'only for summer' or 'formal attire'. I actually wear my most expensive dress out casually during the day because I would hate to see it collecting dust at the back of my wardrobe waiting for the next wedding or fancy dress party to present itself.

Versatility is why I so much like this Faux Fur Vest by Avon. One side is fur and the other is faux shearling - two looks in one which is oh so good! I officially have added this to my wish list (it's getting soooooo long! lol)

Speaking of wish lists - I did a little shopping today and bought a bracelet that I will share with you tomorrow. It's very very pretty - reminds me of Greece =D

Until tomorrow!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...