Tuesday 4 September 2012

MSFW: City Square Runway 2 - Wittner



I'll say it before and I'll say it again - I love a runway show that's full of theatrics! I arrived early to line up for the second show while the first show was on and I knew I was in for something special when I saw the models dancing down the runway! 

Day 2 of MSFW was for Wittner and their amazing shoes! Sadly I can't wear Wittner because most (if not all?) their shoes are made with real leather and I don't believe in wearing leather.  But man, oh, man, they put on an amazing show!

The show began with the models in blue jumpsuits, matching umbrellas and bright neon heels dancing, twirling and walking like they were on a tightrope down the catwalk.
The next theme was Athletic. The girls were given what looked like bandages to dance and flex with.
The next was Pastels. I sadly didn't get any photos of the props that the girls had to carry - but they had an array of platters with food (one had shoes) on them. The girl remarked behind how it was making her hungry. Shoes were on trend in shades of pastel and neon.
Punk came next. Think chains, spikes, studs and the rest.
The last was Centenary Collection which had all glitz, glam and sparkle.

It was by far the best runway show that I've ever been to. Afterwards I hung back and got false eyelashes put on and had my hair done in curls (the wind got to it as I walked home so it looks a little like a crazy mess at the moment :\ I'm hoping it'll settle down) I also managed to score a Wittner gift bag which came with a scarf, leather shoe treatment, gel insoles and sole insoles. Perfect.

Anyway, it's 6pm. I'm going out for dinner so I must get ready. Funny that as I didn't have time to eat lunch until 5pm so I'm not very hungry =P It takes me four hours of travel time for these 30 minutes shows so I hope you enjoy my photos as much as I enjoy attending the shows :)

x







ATHLETIC








PASTELS





PUNK






CENTENARY COLLECTION






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...