Tuesday 25 September 2012

NEW: Sully Boot by Rubi Shoes


So it seems like my rule to 'no longer buy shoes that I don't need' has been thrown out the window ...
But I saw these Sully Boots by Rubi Shoes and I just couldn't resist.

I was looking for black lace-up wedge boots.
As you can see, I didn't really come close - except that they are black :\

I've never been a fan of Rubi Shoes. Their shoes aren't the best quality but as I don't wear leather, my shoe shop options are sometimes limited. I've accept that these probably won't last as long as leather shoes. They aren't like anything I own so that makes them okay too. I'm happy with my purchase =D

I'm having trouble with the internet ... again. Please bare with me while I try and get it fixed.
Some things work - other things don't ...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...