Thursday 13 September 2012

OUTFIT: Vogue Cocktail Party


This is what I wore to Chadstone's VIP Night last night. I was going to wait and share it when I did my full recap but I thought I'd share it with you now instead. I've never worn all pastels before and, as I usually like to wear a little bit of black, I thought it was the perfect opportunity to try something a little bit different, embrace Spring and work a trend.

I hope you like my outfit. The recap will be up tomorrow (or by the weekend at the latest)

x

wearing:
blazer - bardot
dress - portmans
necklace - valleygirl
shoes - rubi shoes

photo by Cynthia @ Joy of Sooz

2 comments:

  1. the pastels look lovely!
    maddie x


    www.littleblackbeau.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Maddie. I can't wait to see your post from the night :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...