Friday 12 October 2012

EVENT: Race Into Spring by DFO


Last weekend, I was able to stop in for a quick visit to DFO. There were people everywhere, due to it being the last day of school holidays and, with so many free events on, it was the perfect place to take your kids to for some weekend family fun.

Around most corners were mannequins dressed in the latest trends for spring racing.

There was little turfs of grass with different activities - a mini chess set set out on the lawn, free photo booth, craft activities and croquet were just some of the activities I saw. There was also garden chairs and tables surrounded by a white picket fence and under an arch of red roses - it very much reminded me of Alice in Wonderland. I'm not 100% sure but I believe you could order cupcakes and other treats at the tables.

Also on offer were extra savings care of a coupon book.

I wish I took more photos as the stands looked really pretty! but there were just so many people that it was so hard. It really was a fun day out though. Sadly, I bought nothing as they had sold out in what I was looking for :\

I have an amazing weekend planned. More on this later!
Enjoy your weekend everybody! It's good to be back! ^_^

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...