Thursday 4 October 2012

NEW: by Boticca


I've been on a bit of a Boticca shopping spree lately! As well as Christmas presents (I'm getting in early as I'm getting everything custom made - when I get a big chunk of cash, I like to spend it on others), I treated myself to the Wake up Ring by Selda Okutan and Full of my Love Ring by Yuki Nagao.


I most recently ordered this Tiny initial necklace in silver by BijouxBar by Vivien Frank
in an M, of course =D

+

So what else is new with me? I've been a little busy but I do have some good news.
I'M GOING TO SYDNEY FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Sydney is my favourite place in the world and I'm very happy to go back, even if it's just for a couple of days. I don't have specific dates yet, as we're in talks with the travel agent, but it's definitely happening =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...