Friday 30 November 2012

NEW: Fluorite Necklace


I got this necklace for my birthday from my family. Well, that's kind of a lie. I actually got something else and was allowed to switch it if I wanted to. I already had something similar so I opted to look in the shop and see if I liked anything better otherwise I'd keep the original item - as I liked it too. I also don't like returning/switching gifts as I think it's kind of a rude thing to do ...

But when I saw this necklace, I just HAD to get it! My mother said that if she'd seen it in the store when she bought what she bought, she would have bought this instead. So in the end, we were all very happy. I love the shades of greens and purples. It makes it very unique and will match with a lot of different things. You like? I do very much so! :) I just wish it photographed better than it does ...

I can't believe that tomorrow is the first of December. This year has flown by!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...