Friday 28 December 2012

EVENT: Christmas Time


I hope you all had a very merry Christmas! It's only been a couple of days yet it feels like "the season" has been over for a while now. I wanted to show you a bit of how I celebrated Christmas. I only have a small family, so on Christmas day, five of us have lunch and then finish with pudding for dessert. We had planned to watch home movies but I ended up playing Mario Party on Wii with my sister instead.

Still, it was a lovely day and nice to spend it with family. Over the next couple of days, I want to show you the presents that I received. I didn't receive much - which is what I wanted - but I want to share them anyway =D

I lastly also want to say, a HUGE thankyou(!!) to everyone for your support over this past year. The stats have been amazing. Every month this blog grows more and more and I'm so grateful. I never started this blog with the intention of it growing as large as it has - so many thanks! Here's to many years more!

x

\\ my sister and I that morning. I'm just wearing a simple black knit and tartan leggings from Supre















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...