Monday 24 December 2012

THEME: Wooden Laser Cut Reindeer Brooch by solittletimeco


I've never understood the appeal of a brooch. I always think of little old ladies drinking tea in floral gowns with beautiful brooches pinned to the front. But during the holidays, I think it's nice do something different and step out of the box when it comes to fashion. I mean, when else can you get away with wearing red hats with a white pompom on top? I usually wear Christmas themed jewellery every day in December (my Avon snowflake earrings are my favourite).

So I thought why not do something a little different a feature a brooch on my blog? I'd wear this Wooden Laser Cut Reindeer Brooch by solittletimeco via etsy. It's oh so cute and made right here in Melbourne.

Perfect for the holidays.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...