Saturday 26 January 2013

BLOG: Australia Day/1st Anniversary


HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!

Today is a very special day. Not only is it a very special day for Australia but it also marks Cry Little Sister's first anniversary. I wanted to send a big thankyou to every single person who has visited my blog, left a message, the friends I have made (especially Cynthia from Joy of Sooz!) and/or supported me from the very beginning. It means so much to me and I thank you dearly! My blog is my little baby and I love being able to share it with everybody :)

To all my Australian readers, I hope you're having an amazing day. Wear green and gold with pride, throw another shrimp on the barbie, have a lamington or two and listen to John Farnham. It's time to be thankful that we're so fortunate to live in such an amazing and beautiful country. Happy Straya Day!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...