Friday 18 January 2013

NEW: Maggie Shirt and Paige Skirt by Kate Sylvester


Sometimes I like to pretend that I have all the money in the world. I like to pretend that I'm not in mass debt and that my bank account falling into the minus isn't a big deal. This kind of denial can get you in loads of trouble. These days, I've found myself buying things that I can't really afford like the Maggie Shirt and Paige Skirt by Kate Sylvester.

I'm a big fan of the Kiwi TV show The Almighty Johnsons, which feature Kate's designs heavily (I believe Dawn might have worn the dress version in more than one episode of season 2), so I've always wanted a design of hers to call my own.

At least I'm not silly enough to pay full price. Ebay is my saviour.

I have more stuff coming which I'll show you soon. I'm also considering a dinosaur theme soon. I've been in a homeware/interior design mood as of late so I've been trying to style my room again in my free time. They say that decluttering your life will make all the other aspects of your life fall in place. Let's hope this is true. Medical/Dental bills are a killer!

Have a good weekend everybody!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...