Saturday 16 February 2013

NEW: Blue Leather Lapel Long Sleeve Zipper Pockets Coat by sheinside


So my Valentine's Day theme was kind of a bust. My internet died on me leaving me with very limited access on my phone. So so so sorry about that! I had so much to show - which I might just still ... we shall see how much time I have.

I bought this Blue Leather Lapel Long Sleeve Zipper Pockets Coat by sheinside a while ago. I've been looking for a blue coat (ever since I saw one in Sportsgirl years and years ago!) and a coat with faux leather accents - so I thought why not buy this one which combines the two elements I've been looking for?

I'm so glad to be back online and blogging again. Thanks to all for sticking with me!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...