Tuesday 27 August 2013

LOVE: Daisy Girl High Neck Top by Dotti

 

I haven't bought really any new clothes as of late. Mostly because of lack of money and well, I've liked a lot but when push came to shove, I had my reasons for not purchasing it. This Daisy Girl High Neck Top by Dotti changes all that. I really love the design. It's sweet but has some edge to it.

I've been thinking that I want to change up my look lately. It's been since GISHWHES. I just kind of want to go more of a harder look. I'm thinking black hair and nose ring. Not tats, skulls or a vile of blood around my neck - but just a little bit of a darker look. I know you're thinking white daisy top is rock n roll? I can see it. You'll just have to trust me lol

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...