Thursday 19 September 2013

NEW: Hatched Horses Capped Sleeve Dress by French Connection

 

My LOVELY friend Seamus bought me this Hatched Horses Capped Sleeve Dress by French Connection via John Lewis for my birthday! I'm soooooooooooooo excited to get it and wear it! It's not too often that I get so excited about a print that I must have it no matter the cost. But this did it for me. I love the hand drawn horse print, but even more so that you can't tell straight away what it is. I was going to get the tunic version of this dress but after seeing photos of people wearing it, I realised that I probably wouldn't like the look on me. I'm also a bit iffy how I feel about buying the white instead of the black but I love it all the same!

Isn't it perfect?! 

Also, I have some news. I'm working on my own little business venture. It'll include an etsy store and will probably include appearing at a local market. I can't wait to show you what I'm working on. It's hard work but it's rewarding and another creative outlet =D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...