Wednesday 27 November 2013

NEW: Lucky Pig Ring by Antlitz

 

So so sorry for my lack of posts. I've had a busy two weeks of holidays - well more like playing tour guide - that I can't wait to share all details about - including King Kong - and some outfit posts too and all about my birthday ...

But for now, I wanted to share my absolute FAVOURITE thing I bought when I was in Sydney.

Let me tell you a little story.

Last year I went to Sydney for my birthday and I saw this little pig ring. It was red and all kind so adorable and I wanted it but it was too expensive for my little holiday budget so I walked away. I'd been thinking about that ring for a whole year and I knew - if I saw it again - I just had to have it! 

IT WAS!

I LOVE HIM!

HE IS ADORABLE! AND HE IS MINE!

He's even too big for me (I bought a small, and it's even too big for my thumb) so I can't actually wear him yet but I am going to fix the size asap :)

Lucky Pig Ring by Antlitz

There website is amazing. Check it out! :)

More details soon ...



x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...