Thursday 26 December 2013

LOVE: Flutter Sleeve Dress by Tokito City




Next year I have two - maybe three - weddings to attend and I'm a bridesmaid for another. I'M FREAKING OUT! I've only ever been to one wedding - officially - in my life and that was my cousin's two years ago. I can't remember if I had a clear idea of what I wanted to wear but I found a dress instore which I tracked down on ebay (1/4 the price, woo!), matched with shoes I already owned and a floral headband which I thought would bring the whole look together. Looking back at those photos, I'm so proud of that whole look and I couldn't have been any happier with the outcome.

But now, I have two - maybe three - looks to plan and I have NO idea whatsoever what I want to wear. My idea was to wear items already in my wardrobe but I think most people want to buy something new for big events - and I'm no exception. 

I'm considering this Flutter Sleeve Dress by Tokito City via Myer but I just don't know. I can't see a clear picture in my mind of what I want to wear. For someone who likes to plan their outfits well in advance, granted to say I'm slightly concerned. I hope one day I'm just lying in bad unable to sleep and it will just hit me. I do have some dress/colour/outfit ideas but so far I'm not 100% satisfied.

Watch this space ...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...