Thursday 1 May 2014

EVENT: TV Week Logie Awards 2014


Last Sunday night I was lucky enough to attend the TV Week Logie Awards red carpet. I'm sure you're thinking 'well, so, anyone can attend' - and I'd say you were right. Anyone can attend a red carpet event but it usually means that you have to be up at the crack of dawn and wait around for hours and hours. I was lucky enough to score tickets to stand on the marble staircase so I had to arrive at 4pm (the event started at 4.30) and I got one of the best "seats" in the house.

To be honest though, I don't know many Australian celebrities. I knew, going into it, that I wanted a photo with Gary Mehigan from Masterchef Australia because I've adored him ever since the very first season (that's 2005!) of Ready Steady Cook. I'm so happy to report that I got my wish, and I got not one but two photos with him - thanks Gary for taking the photos. He was an absolute sweetheart and so nice to talk to.

I also met Ed Sheeran. He was very quite and timid. But he was very sweet to stick around and take photos with everybody. I thought that that was a class act. I also got another photo with James Callis (see Supanova 2014); he's working on the new Australian mini series Gallipoli filming in Melbourne until late June.

I have shared a bunch of photos under the cut for your viewing pleasure. I took over 200 on the night so this is only a selection ;)

x

Oh and PS. I'm likely that I will be invited again next year :)







 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...