Friday 23 May 2014

LOVE: Tartan Blue Leggings by Ali Express

 

Truth be told, I'm very much against buying a cheap copy of things. I'd much rather go for quality; but this is the world we live in and cheap copies are just a part of it. And also, when you're as broke as me, you don't really have much of a choice either way ...

So that's why I want these Tartan Blue Leggings by Ali Express. The quality isn't going to be so good and I'm very much against one size fits all pieces - but unless I go without, I don't have much of a choice. So by default, I'm officially adding these to my wishlist. Unless BM bring out Tartan Blue Toasties. Then I'm selling a lung, giving blood, robbing a bank etc - whatever I have to do to get them! haha!

PS. I would like them before June 21st - but I don't think that's going to happen ...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...