Wednesday 24 September 2014

EVENT: Mia's 13th Birthday Party



So what feels like years ago, a couple of weeks ago I went to my friend's niece's 13th birthday party - 80s themed! She personally invited me because I'm the only friend of my friend that she likes. I missed out seeing her last time she was in town - she lives in Tasmania - so I didn't want to disappoint her again. I didn't have money to buy anything new as a costume so all the clothes are my own. Not the best of costumes, but I did what I could with what I had =D

After the party, us young adults went to the local pub to drink and play the pokies. We made over $70 in under five minutes and drew a huge crowd. And then after one round of drinks we got kicked out :\ Talk about a somewhat amusing way to end a 13th birthday party lol.

Anyway - I hope you like what I wore!
And sorry for the lack of recent posts.

x



Wearing:
Jumper - Glassons
Necklace - Diva
Skirt - Sabo Skirt
Shoes - Famous Footwear
Bracelet - Fashionology





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...