Saturday 29 November 2014

THEME: Christmas Gift Guide by The Perfume Clearance Centre

I went Christmas shopping yesterday and like most people, I find it hard to control my rage around the festive crowds. From the slow moving old people to the screaming devil-spawned children running around, shopping right now sends me howling to the nut house faster than you can say "get me the 'ho' out of here" - if you catch my drift … ?

On arriving home battered, bruised and generally frustrated, I thought of finding a way to get all my Christmas shopping done in the comfort of my summer PJs. It is not usual to shop online for presents but I wanted to find a way that I could get it done and out of the way in one go. No easy feet, mind you. It's all well and good to get a hand tool for your Dad at Mitre 10, but I don't think your Mum or sister would be too happy receiving a chainsaw, do you? ;)

And so I thought of The Perfume Clearance Centre which has perfume and cosmetics for the whole family at a great array of prices for any budget!

… So here's my gift guide for people who are in the same frustrated Christmas shopping state I find myself in now.

*

If you know me - and I'm sure some of you do by now - I love a good practical gift. I received toothpaste for Christmas one year and it was one of my favourite presents that year (no sarcasm noted, it was truly a much appreciated gift!) 

Here's my pro list:
- great range at great prices
- free shipping for orders over $150
- Australian owned company
- free gift if you spend over $100 in there for you too (boo yeah! Merry Christmas Me!)
- gift wrapping is available on all products (I'm a terrible wrapper, "yo yo, my brother!")
- and lastly, I can do all my shopping in one go!

Here's my favourites for the whole family! Best of luck to all of you with your Christmas shopping this year! Less than a month to go - eek! 

*
My Dad doesn't like perfumes with a strong smell so I choose water based fragrances for him. Something soft and mild, that won't get the mickey taken out of him at work for wearing! 

I recommend (as seen above, left to right):

*

My Mum is a fan of a dark lip and fragrances that aren't too sweet.

I recommend (as seen above, left to right): 

*
 

For my sister, I wanted to get something quite girly and feminine. Lots of pretty pinks and adorable bottles. This is also a good idea for a special girl in your life if you don't have a sister.

I recommend (as seen above, left to right):

*

I don't have a brother, but I have to get something for my soon to be brother in law, so it is basically the same thing. I decided on something more rich, Earthy - so I decided on 'Wood' fragrances. I also think some after shave lotion is a great idea as he's going to need it after Movember lol!

I recommend (as seen above, left to right):

*

And my Christmas shopping is now complete!
Have a good weekend everybody!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...