Friday 6 February 2015

BLOG: Photoshoot Un-Edited

 

I wanted to do a quick post to address the use of Adobe Photoshop. Recently I featured on my blog some photos of the photo-shoot I did recently - you can see that post here. The photos I used were photo-shopped. I know some people are for it, others against it, but I wanted to share the un-edited version.

In this day and age where so many young people are struggling with self image, self esteem and confidence, I feel it is important to show the two side by side. I spent 2/3 of my life hating the way I look. To be honest, I still have days like this. But I've come to accept what I cannot change. You're stuck with the face you've given, whether we like it or not. I once read a quote that said something along the lines of 'you don't care what your friends look like, so not worrying so much that they care how you look.' I truly believe that everyone is beautiful because beauty is in the eye of the beholder. There is no such thing as ugly; you may find someone ugly but to someone else, they are beautiful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...