Friday 1 January 2016

EVENT: Day 5 - New Zealand

 

Day 5, we went ziplining through virgin forest somewhere in Rotorua. Having done the skyjump/walk just days before, to be honest, I actually found it quite boring. The guys were great and it was a lot of fun, but it just wasn't the adrenalin rush I was expecting - I think actually, I may have been expecting a faster flying-fox type of experience. But now matter, it was fun all the same =D I definitely don't regret it! Also, the scenery is gorgeous in the forest!

After ziplining for the day, we walked around the city a bit. I swear, looking over the water, it was like we were standing at the edge of the world. Rotorua is beautiful, and was my favourite place during the two weeks. Definitely a highlight of the trip!

Also, I can't believe today is January the 1st! Wow!

x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...