Sunday 3 January 2016

EVENT: Day 7 - New Zealand


Ah, Day 7 - also known as Sunday, also known as my birthday. In the morning, we headed on the Wai-O-Tapu tour - which was by far the best value for money! We were pressed for time so we had to rush it a bit but gosh, it was beautiful. I took SO many photos and I loved every second of it!

We then had to catch our bus to Taupo - where we were staying that night. We went straight to see the Haku Falls, before we headed out for dinner for my birthday. We did a LOT of walking on my birthday. It was wet, cold and miserable, and I loved every second of it! But what a difference to go from sunny Auckland to miserable Taupo. Such a vast difference in weather. I'd love to see Taupo in the sunlight. I imagine the view of the Taupo Lake would be magnificent!

x












 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...