Sunday 29 April 2012

LOVE: Palm Print Dress by Oasis


I've had the Palm Print Dress by Oasis in my ASOS wishlist for a couple of days now. I've been going back and forth between wanting it and not. For one, I can see me wearing it (especially in Queensland - I like the idea of it being a female play on a traditionally male Hawaaian shirt) but I also don't think it will suit me because it has a straight cut and not much waist (and wearing it with a belt will defeat the purpose of the print). So after much debate, I've decided to wait and see if it goes on sale. Then and only then will I consider it - after all, Queensland isn't until November and, with winter coming up, I think it would be silly of me not to wait :)

But tomorrow on the blog, I can't wait to share with you the night I had last night. Outfit post to come too.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...