Monday 30 April 2012

NEW: 10 Level Shoe Rack


I've been meaning to do this blog entry for agesssssssssssssssssssssss! I ordered this shoe rack in February and, can you believe that?!, it arrived today! I put it together straight away and had it up in my walk in wardrobe within 30 minutes.

I keep all my flats downstairs (ballets, sneakers, flip flops etc) but I keep all my boots/heels upstairs so I can play around with them while I am planning an outfit for the day. I couldn't fit my wedges/boots on the rack though so they will be placed beside in boxes (just like the other two - I just need to buy some more boxes).

Also, in the photo there's only 8 levels - that's because I took one level out to fit my higher boots in. And the top level couldn't fit in the photo :\

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...