Monday 20 August 2012

EVENT: Going Ginger


I've never been one to keep the same hairstyle. I always like to play around with different cuts and colours. I've made many mistakes over the years so I'm not as adventurous as I used to be. I also know better now what will suit me and what I should stay away from.

I've been wanting to dye my hair bright red for a while but have been a little nervous about taking that next step. If you follow me on twitter, you would have read that earlier in the week I dyed my hair. The 'Red Embers' dye by Schwarkopf were 50 cents each (on sale) and, being a rinse, I figured if I hated it, it would always fadeout. Or if I extremely hated it, I could always dye over it and would have only wasted $2.

My hair doesn't look like the girl on the box but I can't say that I'm disappointed but I can't say that I'm pleased either. There's only a very light subtle change - which I sort of expected being a rinse - which you can only really see under the light.

You'll see the results on my blog tomorrow.  Let me know if you see a difference.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...