Saturday 4 August 2012

EVENT: SS12 Official Blogger for Chadstone - The Fashion Capital

If you follow me on twitter, you would have read that I've been talking about some big news that I couldn't wait to share with you .... well, I can finally announce that I will be covering some media events as part of the SS12 Chadstone Official Blogger Team in the upcoming months! It's such an honour to have been chosen. I thank everyone at Chadstone for giving me this opportunity.

 I'll share more when I can :)

For now, please like, tag and follow Chadstone's social media pages  ... you know you want to =D
FACEBOOK: www.chadstoneshopping.com.au/ChadstoneTheFashionCapital, tag @Chadstone The Fashion Capital
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/#!/fashion_capital , tag @fashion_capital

Have a good weekend everybody!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...