Friday 3 August 2012

NEW: by eQUIP



I bought this bracelet from eQUIP yesterday. It reminds me very much of the Greeks and the Olympics - so it's most fitting that it would be released now. Though I need no excuse to buy any leaf related jewellery as I have so much already.

Is anybody watching the Olympics? I haven't seen one game and I doubt I will see any in the future. I'm all for Australia winning but I have no interest in sports. Does that make me unpatriotic? Surely, not! I actually can't even remember ever watching the Olympics apart from the occasional flick the channel over during the winter Olympics :\ 

But - Go Aussie Go! =D

x

PS. I can't find the name of the bracelet, but when/if I do, I will update :)
PPS. The "stand" is a faux bonsai plant that I bought from Avon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...