Monday 27 August 2012

OUTFIT: I Just Want To Live


This is another outfit from The Forgotten Collection - you can tell it was from a while ago because my hair is much shorter and the sun is out - although I do remember it was windy that day too. I also recall getting weird looks from people driving by as we were shooting these - I prefer to shoot in more private locations. I love this outfit though mainly because I love all the elements. The dress, belt, shoes and blazer are all popular items in my wardrobe ... and, of course, the bag ... may it rest in peace. I so loved/miss that bag!

sunglasses - gucci
dress - ASOS petite
blazer - sunnygirl via freez
bag - ebay
belt - sass and bide
shoes - payless shoes
bracelets - fashionology

photos by T. Motherwell



buy similar:


x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...