Tuesday 4 September 2012

VIDEO: Trial before Pilate by Jesus Christ Superstar


I've never hidden the fact that I love musicals. I grew up watching them as a kid and now I own many on DVD. I tend to watch a movie to death for over and over for a couple of weeks before tyring of it. My favourite at the moment is Jesus Christ Superstar.

If you haven't seen the movie (2000 version) I thought I'd share a little bit of it. This is one of my favourite scenes/songs. The performances are mind blowing! This scene kind of gives away the ending but you know, it's the story of Jesus. I think it's safe to say that everyone knows how it ends :\

<I hope I haven't offended anybody by posting this. It's just a brilliant musical and my like for the movie doesn't reflect on my opinions and beliefs towards religion and the Bible.>
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...