Sunday 5 May 2013

NEW: Wraith Food T-Shirt by wayward_son


I've said it before, but in case you've missed it - I'm a little bit of a nerd. I'm not a big nerd but there are often times when I think some nerdy merchandise is the coolest thing ever - even if I have no intention to buy it. It often happens with Dr Who merchandise, but I'd never buy it as I've never watched it - as an example.

I've had my eye on the Wraith Food BBQ Apron but I couldn't see myself ever wearing it - as I never barbecue and I rarely wear an apron when I'm cooking. So I decided that it made more sense for me to get the Wraith Food T-Shirt by wayward_son via Cafepress. I will only wear it in my bed but it'll make me smile when I do.

And yes, that is a bloody hand print - it's a Stargate Atlantis thing. By the way, Todd's my favourite - after Rodney, but of course ^_^

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...