Thursday 3 October 2013

NEW: Myerkort by Betts

 

So basically just prefer yourself for an overload of "new" posts because I need to get it out of my system. I bought these Myerkort by Betts the other day. I got them for just over $20 on sale (down from $89.99). I also bought a second pair - which are no longer on the website - for the same price which were down from $99.99. I'm such a sucker for boots. It's a weakness. 

Basically I'm a sucker for all winter clothes. 

It's killing me to find a bathing suit - the task I am doing right now. I keep checking ebay everyday because the style I want are no longer available in store or online. I have a month and a half to find them otherwise I am screwed! I hope I can find something :\

If you want a similar style, try these by Miss Selfridge =D

x

2 comments:

  1. Guh! I love boots, and i'm finding it SO HARD not to buy ALL the boots now they've gone on sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it! Pretty much half my shoes are boots - which would be fine if we lived in a mostly cold weathered country - but we do not :\ At least I could probably wear these in Summer too. So hopefully it'll mean boots all year lol

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...