Friday 6 December 2013

NEW: Dinosaur Necklace by Monster Threads



Dinosaur Necklace by Monster Threads

I bought this adorable little necklace when I was in Sydney. I hadn't set out to buy anything but it caught my eye and I loved the detail in the face. The Triceratops is my least favourite dinosaur species too so it was odd for me to like it so much - but I ended up wearing it for the rest of my trip in Sydney. I like how small and subtle it is too. It's completely different to the last dinosaur necklace I bought :)

x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I didn't want to get it. I tried to resist but I just couldn't! I just knew that I had to have it! There's so much detail in the face. I think we have a small dinosaur problem, we do ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...