Thursday 19 December 2013

OUTFIT: The Boy Who Cried Love

 

jumper - Strawberry Waffles Pullover by Cotton On
shirt and leggings - supre
necklace - Malachite Casing Necklace by fashionology
shoes (not pictured) - Emilia by Betts
sunglasses - gucci (bought in Venice)

For my birthday me and my friends went on a road trip to Adventure Park in Geelong. It was an amazing day and a great way to feel young (as I'm old! boo!) We took so many photos on the jumping castle so - even though I'm not wearing my shoes in this photo - I wanted to share with you what I wore on the day. The leggings are actually ribbed denim leggings. 

I simply love this photo because it reminds me of how much fun my friends and I had. It was one of my best birthdays ever - and I have so many photos as a reminder. I will probably go into more details when I get some spare time.

-

Also, please forgive my lack of posts. I've been really sick over the last couple of weeks. I had no voice and I hardly left my bed. I guess all those days of walking in the rain for a straight two weeks caught up with me =D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...